Societe Generale is one of the leading investment banks and financial services companies globally.
Societe Generale has been playing a vital role in the economy for 150 years. With more than 148,000 employees, based in 76 countries, they accompany 30 million clients throughout the world on a daily basis.
Establishing a mutual learning culture with the C-Suite
- Mentorink has connected SocGen’s C-Suite with their future leaders establishing a bridge to transfer strong leadership values.
- This strong commitment to develop others now cascades into various levels of the management, creating an informal and effective learning environment.
L’Oréal is the world’s largest cosmetics company, concentrating on hair, skin care, make-up and perfumes.
It’s one of the most people-oriented brands, powered by a talented, high-performer and diverse group of employees. Their SAPMENA operations span across a large geography including Singapore, Australia, India, Thailand, Indonesia and Middle East.
Accelerating the integration of new hires into the company culture
- Mentorink enabled L’Oréal to launch a stand-alone mentoring platform in a record time-to-launch.
- L’Oréal automated the matching process among hundreds of users across a large region thanks to Mentorink’s smart algorithms, saving a lot of admin time while maximising the chances of success.
Emerson is a Fortune500 company which is a global leader in industrial automation.
They manufacture products and provide engineering services for industrial, commercial, and consumer markets. Emerson has approximately 86,700 employees and 170 manufacturing locations.
Promoting diversity in highly concentrated business domains
- Emerson offers mentoring programs to empower women in their highly engineering oriented workforce
- Mentorink enabled Emerson to eliminate inconsistencies and inefficiencies by offering well-structured and guided mentoring journeys
PMI serves more than 5 million professionals including over 680,000 members, with 304 chapters and 14,000 volunteers serving local members in over 180 countries.
Its services include the development of standards, research, education, publication, networking-opportunities in local chapters, hosting conferences and training seminars, and providing accreditation in project management.
Building blended learning experiences and creating long-lasting impact
- PMI Adelaide complement their existing certification programs with mentoring activities, where participants get matched with subject matter experts and follow a practical learning journey through mentoring.
- It enables PMI to differentiate through blended learning experiences which create a much longer-lasting impact for their audience.
Siemens is the largest industrial manufacturing company in Europe.
With its 300,000+ strong workforce, Siemens delivers globally leading services and products in Digital Industries, Smart Infrastructure, Mobility, Healthcare and Financial Services.
Developing the next generation of talent via meaningful social connections in the workplace
- Siemens offers a mentoring program to university students to better prepare them for the future by using Mentorink.
- The program strengthens Siemens’ employer branding, gives them the opportunity to influence the development of those students and unlocks better hiring & job placement opportunities, while enabling their employees to gain social satisfaction and learn from new generations.